WorldFlight Group

WorldFlight is a group of aviation enthusiasts flying around the world in home-built jet airliner simulators to raise money for their local charities.
It is currently Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:45 pm

All times are UTC+10:00

Forum rules

This is a public Forum. Swearing and abusive comments will not be tolerated. Inappropriate posts will be edited or removed.

Post subject: Bluey 737 wrap up
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:11 am 

My Location:
The 10 crew of Bluey 737 (World Flight Australia - Team 737) had a fantastic time... our best year yet! It was a fantastic mix of flying, eating, sleeping, not sleeping, outings, drinking, and great fun with good mates.

The sim held up really well through the ordeal, with a few minor tech glitches that we sorted eventually.

We thoroughly enjoyed flying alongside the other 6 teams in the World Flight Group, and the other individuals and teams who joined us on various legs. Traffic levels were great, ATC coverage excellent, and the flying spectacular.

We took a stack of videos and pics, and we'll get them online over the next few weeks.

Thanks to the organisers.. Matt, Terry etc., Rob for ATC, Ed for planning, John for scenery ... and everyone else who made it happen.

And big thanks from me to Greg and Steve who organised the event for our team this year... top job gents.. took a huge load off Neil and I, and made the event happen. And to our merry crew... the balance we struck between professionalism and fun was just right I think, and everyone's prep. and dedication shone through.

And lastly but not leastly... thanks to all those who donated to the cause and to our sponsors! Much appreciated, and the RFDS will be better for it.

Till next year!