WorldFlight Group

WorldFlight is a group of aviation enthusiasts flying around the world in home-built jet airliner simulators to raise money for their local charities.
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:48 am

All times are UTC+11:00

Forum rules

This is a public Forum. Swearing and abusive comments will not be tolerated. Inappropriate posts will be edited or removed.

Post subject: pilots wanted
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:04 pm 

My Location: Newcastle Australia
Hi All,
In the lead up to WorldFlight 2015 I have positions vacant for pilot crews. The simulator is operated in Newcastle NSW Australia. If you are interested in securing a spot on the Cleared For Takeoff team, please reply to this thread or visit http://www.clearedfortakeoff.com.au and use the Contact Us page for further information. There is also a gallery of pictures of the sim. I would also like to start some training sessions in mid to late September, so please be prepared to make yourself available for the training. I will be asking people wishing to be part of the crew to make a small $200 dollar donation to the RFDS through the everyday heros page available from my website. http://www.clearedfortakeoff.com.au/world-flight-2015. I hope to see some of you on my team this year.

Trevor

Post subject: Re: pilots wanted
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:07 am 

My Location: Nowra, NSW
Hi Trevor,

Have you posted the above on the VATPAC forum?

Welcome to Worldflight as well... would be happier to see you if you were an Airbus. Oh well we all can't be perfect.

Team Airbus