WorldFlight Group

WorldFlight is a group of aviation enthusiasts flying around the world in home-built jet airliner simulators to raise money for their local charities.
It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:41 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

Forum rules

This is a public Forum. Swearing and abusive comments will not be tolerated. Inappropriate posts will be edited or removed.

Post subject: Airports Not In FSX
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:58 am 

My Location: austin
I had mentioned two airports that are not in FSX scenery. Now there are three. They are: VTBS OTHH and SEQM. These were not around when FSX was developed.
Best wishes to all teams.
Cheers,
Don Emerson
AA77TT

Post subject: Re: Airports Not In FSX
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:45 am 

My Location:
Hi Don, I'm using FS2004 and I too have a couple of 'addon' airports missing from the list of airports visited on this years 2015 World Flight.
One airport (KTUP Tupelo) I have to use just an AFCAD file. The rest I've either bought from the payware sites or located on the freeware sites. The freeware sceneries are remarkably well designed!
I don't know if this is any help to you, but there is FSX payware and freeware scenery available for the airports you have listed: VTBS. OTHH. SEQM.
Try www.flightsim.com and go to File Library/search files. file section is 'FSX scenery' and type in SEQM in the 'search for text'.
You should have two files that you might want to download: FSX Scenery - North Central Ecuador v2 - and - FSX Scenery--Mariscal Sucre International Airport. There is also a freeware south central Ecuador scenery available too.
www.simmarket.com has FSX Sceneries for both VTBS and OTHH or alternately there are two VTBS freeware sceneries at the flightsim.com website. There isn't any freeware FSX SEQM scenery at that site yet!
You may have already sourced these sites, but since you posted your information I thought I could be of help.
Hope you enjoy World Flight 2015 like I have every year since its inception.
Regards, Ian Ellis.

Post subject: Re: Airports Not In FSX
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:42 am 

My Location: austin
thanks Ellis
Cheers, Don